Week 2 Reflections

Week 2 has ended and the progress of assignment 1 has gone incredibly well.

I am amazed at the progress we managed to make just within a week of work. The entire application's architecture has been set up, with a react front end and an expressjs MYSQL backend hosted on AWS's EC2 instance.

I was supposed to work on the logic for the matching algorithm for our application, so there wasn't much I needed to do. I hope I can contribute more towards the more business side of the project since everyone is competent in coding & I am a design dummy.

Learning points of the week:
A bunch of driven experienced coders can produce cool things really quickly.
Being in CS3216 where everyone is probably better at coding than me, I should probably leverage on my experience with startups and businesses so that I can provide more value to the team since I realise business people are more scarce here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oBike Application Critique

Week 3 reflections