What I hope to learn from 3216

From 3216, I hope to have a passionate team to develop and deliver value to our target market.

I would like to gain a holistic understanding of not just the production of this value, but also the market research (gaining insights, valuing the need, as well as coming up with a marketing offer). For the technical side, I hope to receive guidance to produce industry level code, with adequate version control as well as programmed testing. After which, I would like to see the delivery to the end to package the product nicely with nice UI/UX with follow up surveys or interviews to ensure that we have done a good job.

It seems like a lot to do in just a semester, but I will work hard with my future team to achieve as much of the above as possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oBike Application Critique

Week 3 reflections

Week 2 Reflections